I hope you all know about Envato Elements, A Lot of creators use this website, In this post, I will explain why I love it, the pros and cons of the website. Before sharing more, if you are thinking “What’s Envato Elements?”
This is a website that provides unlimited downloads of hundreds of thousands of digital assets. Members also get free access to Tuts+: online courses for digital creatives.
Now you got the idea that its a premium service, Yes it is, but it also has a free account version and you don’t pay to have a look inside.
The Pros of Envato Elements
You can do all these stuff with a Premium Account.
- Millions of creative assets
- Unlimited downloads
- Simple commercial licensing
- Cancel any time
And No Limit on downloads | this is why you should try the monthly subscription.
How does licensing work?
The license is designed to make it easy for you to do the right thing and gives you the rights to use the item in a broad variety of projects, including those of a commercial nature.
- Highlights of the Envato Elements License:
- All items on Envato Elements have the same simple license terms.
- Each time you download an item for a project, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. An item can be used again by registering it for another project.
- Some common-sense limitations do apply. You can’t re-sell, re-distribute, use in on-demand services, or merchandise items without adding value.
- Future proof licensing, even if you unsubscribe: If you unsubscribe, you can’t download items from Envato Elements any more. But any existing uses that you registered are still covered.
I know what you are thinking, Go grab a monthly plan and download all? Is that possible? YESsssssss!!
I would suggest to get the premium version with monthly subscription. Annual subscription is 16.50/m and monthly subscription 29$/m
Try Envato Elements
It doesn’t have a lot of cons, just one thing, the search & filter options If you go to fonts and toggle sans-serif/script/serif option, you will still see a mixed collection of everything, this is because they use tags used in posts to filter the content. This is updated by the creators of individual contents, and I guess it can be hard for them to fix it with a website with a massive amount of resources
I am not sure if this is a problem for other categories, well at-least for Sans-serif fonts I have a quick fix,
Checkout the handpicked collection of Sans-serif fonts from envato elements
More Blog posts about resources from Envato Coming soon! Hope you like it. Feel free to ask me in comments if you need more information about Envato Usage License.